Domestic Assistant (Cleaner)
Part time (20 hours per week)
Derventio is at the forefront of housing and support services. As part of the team, you will make a real difference to people’s lives.
Due to company growth, we are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to be part of a friendly cleaning team working on varied tasks within the properties our vulnerable residents live in.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of domestic and commercial cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins, hoovering, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Have an ability to work independently and use initiative, while also being part of a team
- Be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work.
We are an ‘Unlock Your Future’ champion, which means that we consider all applicants on their merit and not on their past.
- 8% employer contribution to pension
- A commitment to staff training and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement following pass of probation and 1 years service.
You must be prepared to undergo a DBS check.
A valid driving licence and use of vehicle for work purposes is essential.