Building Better Opportunities - Towards Work
Derventio Housing Trust is part of a partnership of local organisations delivering the Groundwork Greater Nottingham, Towards Work, Building Better Opportunities programme across Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. It is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Are you looking for personalised support into work, education or training, or do you know someone who is?
We aim to support with those vital first steps towards gaining employment through a personalised service, and support to overcome barriers an individual may face.
This is a non mandatory, free service that you can become part of. Our dedicated teams are based locally to you, to make accessing services easier for you. We aim to improve your confidence and self esteem through a range of activities and interventions.
We are able to support you with:
- Tailored one to one support provided for around 12 months
- Support with travel costs, childcare, qualifications, work equipment and other items (subject to identified barriers)
- CV building and interview skills
- Up to three months in-work support
Following support you may:
- Secure employment
- Access education or training
- Become an active job seeker
Get in touch
To make a referral or receive support in Erewash, Amber Valley, High Peak and Derbyshire Dales from the Towards Work team contact Julie on 07985 555 067 or email@example.com.Visit the Towards Work website