Building Better Opportunities - Towards Work
Derventio Housing Trust is part of a partnership of local organisations delivering the Groundwork Greater Nottingham, Towards Work, Building Better Opportunities programme across Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. It is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
We aim to support with those vital first steps towards gaining employment and overcoming barriers through a personalised service and support.
Our team is committed to:
- Supporting people to overcome personal barriers to employment and training, by providing an all-inclusive package of support to those most at risk of social exclusion
- Providing in-work support to help people to sustain their employment
- Providing a person-centred, tailored service particularly for:
- People out of employment or economically inactive
- People aged over 50
- Young people not in education, employment or training
- Women returning to employment or who have never worked
- Offering specialist support from our partner BAME organisations, mental health and disability specialists for those in need of additional provisions
Towards Work offers bespoke, personalised and tailored solutions to support an individual’s journey to personal progression and employment, linking individuals with specialist local support and continued in-work services resulting in job retention.
Having enrolled on to the Towards Work programme successful applicants will:
- Secure employment
- Access education or training
- Become economically active
Get in touch
To make a referral or receive support in Erewash, Amber Valley, High Peak and Derbyshire Dales from the Towards Work team contact Julie on 07985 555 067 or email@example.com.Visit the Towards Work website