Skills for the Future
Skills for the Future is a two-year programme which is part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) for young people.
We provide personalised support to take the next steps towards education, training or employment, alongside accommodation in Derventio supported housing for some young people.
Each person receives:
- Employability and personal development support
- Advice and guidance on maintaining a tenancy and building independent living skills
- Support to find and move into suitable accommodation
Skills for the Future works in a person-centred and strengths-based way to give young people real choice over their lives. The aim is to build on each person’s unique strengths and aspirations and empower people to make positive choices.
The Skills for the Future programme is available for people who are:
- Aged under 25
- NEET (not in employment, education or training), or at risk of becoming NEET
- Have the right to work in the UK
Get in touch
For more information about Skills for the Future please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01332 292776.