Personal Transitions Service
The Personal Transitions Service offers personalised coaching for people going through the toughest of life transitions such as experiencing homelessness, leaving care or coming out of prison. Our inspirational asset coaches work with people so that they can transition out of their situations quickly and sustainably, giving them the opportunity to change their future with a community of support built around them. We are Alliance Partners with Mayday Trust, who developed the original model.
What we offer
- Highly personalised and strength-based coaching
- Brokering opportunities for people, sometimes with a personal budget, to build on people’s skills and aspirations
- Local community links so people can build positive peer networks independent of support services
- Personalised opportunities based on people’s interests – for example football, art, music
- Personal budgets to build on people’s skills and aspirations
- We’ll meet wherever people want, often in a cafe
- We are not afraid to have real world conversations
Who’s it for
We work with people aged 16 and over who are going through tough transitions and are either experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness due to life events, such as coming out of prison, leaving care or psychiatric hospital.
We aim to be as flexible and open as possible, so please contact us if you would like to discuss a referral.
The service is currently available in Derbyshire.
Get in touch
For more information about the Personal Transitions Service please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01332 292776.