Team Leader – Intensive Housing Management
Derventio is at the forefront of housing and support services. As part of the team, you will make a real difference to people’s lives.
This role involves working closely with people living in our shared housing, providing low to medium support, housing management duties and leading a team of people offering them support and guidance in developing their skills in Support and Housing Management.
Successful candidates will assist in supervising employees; distribution of workloads and contribute to high level of motivation and performance amongst the team. You will also work with the Support & Resettlement Team to agree all allocations for housing decisions.
It is essential that you have some previous experience in the field of housing and/or support. The ideal candidate will also have:
- A supportive and caring attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- An ability to lead and guide a team
This is a rewarding and challenging job that will require you to be calm, professional and flexible. If you have these skills and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
- This is a full-time post at 40 hours per week
- You will be required to cover evenings and weekends on the on-call rota system.
- We consider all applicants on their merit and not on their past
- Remuneration packages commensurate with level of experience
- You must be prepared to undergo a DBS check
- A valid driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes is essential