Senior Housing and Support Officer
Derventio is at the forefront of housing and support services. As part of the team, you will make a real difference to people’s lives.
You will play a key role in the support and resettlement of clients/residents, covering a wide variety of tasks that contribute to fixing broken lives. You will assist the Team Leader and support the rest of the team.
As well as providing support to our clients/residents, the successful candidate will assist in supporting employees on a day-to-day basis, distributing workloads and contributing to a high level of motivation and performance amongst the team.
It is essential that you have some previous experience in the field of housing and/or support. The ideal candidate will also have a supportive and caring attitude, excellent communication skills, and an ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
This is a rewarding and challenging job that will require you to be calm, professional and flexible. If you possess these skills and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
- This is a full-time post at 40 hours per week
- You will be required to cover evenings and weekends on the on-call rota system.
- We consider all applicants on their merit and not on their past
- Remuneration packages commensurate with level of skills and experience
- You must be prepared to undergo a DBS check
- A valid driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes is essential