Intensive Housing Management Assistant/Officer
Derventio is at the forefront of housing and support services. As part of the team, you will make a real difference to people’s lives.
We are looking for people with a supportive, caring and highly professional attitude to provide low-medium support and housing management duties to single people living in shared housing.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills that complement their strong desire to make a positive difference to someone’s life, with a flexible approach to work, as well as being able to deal calmly with people who present challenging behaviour.
This is a rewarding and challenging job that will require you to be calm, professional and flexible. If you posses these skills and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
Experience in this field is not a requirement for applicants, simply a desire to help make a positive impact in people’s lives.
- This is a full-time post at 40 hours per week
- You will be required to cover evenings and weekends on the on-call rota system.
- We consider all applicants on their merit and not on their past
- Remuneration packages commensurate with level of skills and experience
- You must be prepared to undergo a DBS check
- A valid driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes is essential