Intensive Housing Management Officer – Special Projects
Derventio is at the forefront of housing and support services. As part of the team, you will make a real difference to people’s lives.
This project works by adapting the principles of a Housing First approach enhanced by the Personal Transitions Service Model. The postholder will provide intensive person-centred coaching giving individuals real choice over their lives and building on each person’s unique strengths and aspirations so they can transition of out of their situation with dignity.
The postholder will work with people facing multiple and complex needs including homelessness, mental health, substance misuse, offending behaviour and unemployment.
You will work alongside the partners to ensure a multi-agency approach to support people into accommodation and support them to address the causes and consequences of their homelessness. The key focus is to support and coach individuals to bring out their strengths, assets and aspirations so that they move away from homelessness and towards meaningful independent living.
This is a rewarding and challenging job that will require you to be calm, professional and flexible. If you have these skills and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
- This is a full-time post at 40 hours per week
- You will be required to cover evenings and weekends on the on-call rota system.
- We consider all applicants on their merit and not on their past
- Remuneration packages commensurate with level of experience
- You must be prepared to undergo a DBS check
- A valid driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes is essential