Human Resources Assistant/Officer
Derventio is at the forefront of housing and support services. As part of the team, you will make a real difference to people’s lives.
Thia role is to provide a professional and effective administration and support service for the Human Resources Department.
Due to the sensitive nature of the role the successful candidate must possess the utmost discretion, tact and diplomacy, as they will be dealing with highly sensitive information.
The successful candidate will be accurate and have attention to detail due to the need for this in the department.
Experience in HR is not essential.
An ability to work on your own initiative as well as working well as part of a team is essential.
This is a rewarding and challenging job that will require you to be calm, professional and flexible. If you posses these skills and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
- This is a full-time post at 40 hours per week
- We consider all applicants on their merit and not on their past
- Remuneration packages commensurate with level of skills and experience
- You must be prepared to undergo a DBS check
- A valid driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes is essential