Derventio Housing Trust is at the forefront of housing and support services. As part of the team, you will make a tangible difference to people’s lives.
An ability to work on your own initiative as well as working well as part of a team is essential. This role involves working with housing and support staff to agree all allocations for housing decisions.
If you have an understanding of homelessness, believe that people can be successful in society despite the odds being stacked against them, and are supportive and caring whilst maintaining a highly professional attitude, we would love to meet with you.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills that complement their strong desire to make a positive difference to someone’s life, with a flexible approach to work, as well as being able to deal calmly with people who present challenging behaviour.
- This is a full-time post at 40 hours per week
- We consider all applicants on their merit and not on their past
- Remuneration packages commensurate with level of experience
- You must be prepared to undergo a DBS check
- A valid driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes is essential